October1st
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's Hon Patrick Obahiagbon Again...!

3 posters

Go down

It's Hon Patrick Obahiagbon Again...! Empty It's Hon Patrick Obahiagbon Again...!

Post  nex Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:46 pm

...when he said "thy glory 'o israel is slammed upon high places, how art the mighty fallen. Tell it not in Gath, publish it not in the streets of Ashkelon, lest the daughters of the Philistines rejoice, lest the daughters of the uncircumcised exhult.
Mr Speaker, it is a pitiable disma-bysma, it is regrettably lucubrious, that in a country that is so blessed with human resources, in a country that is blessed with oil, because of the mismanagement, because of the high handedness,because of the meningestinal citizen, and because of the directionless directionlessness, because of the conciousless conciouslessness,because of the purposeless purposelessness and because of the planless planlessness that greeted the oil sector, the vast majority of Nigerians still continue to vacillitate between exhurbitant enthusiasm and irrational irritability, while a microscopic few that have piloted the affairs of this nation live in byrzantine luxury and propentary solititude.
Mr Speaker, today, i am happy i am a Nigerian, today i am happy i am a member of the House of Representatives, because like i have always said, and this motion has demonstrated for the umpteenth time, that parliament must be an instrument and vehicle of social engineering. Parliament must remain the 'custos morovs' of the people, having superintendence over umbriages 'contras gonus mor'
Mr Speaker, i am in perfect stimulaculum with the prayers of this motion, and this is my humble 'loquomachie' and the 'loquomachae' i made without 'loqua faciae"

point of order hon. obahiagbon, why not simply say "i concur with the motion"?
nex
nex

http://www.October1st.com

Back to top Go down

It's Hon Patrick Obahiagbon Again...! Empty Re: It's Hon Patrick Obahiagbon Again...!

Post  kratos007 Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:39 pm

lawmaker of the decade. his comic tirades always make for an interesting distraction from the madness that goes on in the lower house in the name of law making
kratos007
kratos007

Back to top Go down

It's Hon Patrick Obahiagbon Again...! Empty Re: It's Hon Patrick Obahiagbon Again...!

Post  nex Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:07 pm

Guess he's still in a state of LahonooOO!
nex
nex

http://www.October1st.com

Back to top Go down

Post  bibiking1 Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:51 am

This guy no well o!

bibiking1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum